If you haven’t heard about ooooo pronounced “uu”, it’s the new entertainment commerce app that lets you shop with streaming interaction with your host, imagine tv-shopping without the phone line! Why it’s great? You are watching the actual product demonstrated by the host and their really crazy price dropping during the streaming and lucky wheel coupons that you get on top of it.
When you go to the app you will see there are a daily rundown and future event. For daily stream The host will talk about the item which you can see they are listed for sale with extra coupons you can add if you decide to buy, the fixed coupons will be shown on that red icon and you can claim and use it only for the designated product, however, there is another way to get better saving, it’s a wheel coupon which host will activate one time during the stream, you can win varies from £1-£30 and this is valid to all item in their store! The host usually tell how they will turn it ie: 1k people in the room or 70k likes, you can ask in the comment since each host have their own preferences.
The best part is their special live show, where the initial price will drop slowly and on top of that is the lucky wheel given as well, they often do giveaways too calling lucky member and getting a great prize in return. This platform will grow bigger for sure, and I don’t know how long they keep giving this insane deals to their member, at one point they have to make money for sure before it runs out, I highly suggest signing up, follow the tricks I mentioned below to get the most of your £.
- Lucky wheel coupons only last for 1 hour after your claim it
- Shipping is free for orders above £20 and if you buy from different warehouse shipping charge applied for any item below that price tho.
- Minimum order applies using the lucky wheel coupon, £1 and £5 is none, £10 for orders above £15, £20 for orders above £30 and £30 for orders above £40.
- You can not combine coupons, only one at a time, fair enough!
- If you see the live feed in the home without product listed that means it’s a special live where giveaway, price drop and other freebies added, so don’t miss that!
- Don’t wait for your price wheel during the special event, most likely item will be run out before they release the wheel if the deals already too good to be true just get it before you missing out, ie: Gucci perfume set the other day already dropped to £25 and many are waiting for the wheel to get an extra coupon, but considering the price from £90 to £25 already too low once the price dropped the set are just gone within minutes, you will lose out a great deal so calculate the best strategy.
- Refer 10 friends and you will get a lucky box with product content £80 – £135
Let me show you my haul that is already here and some are on the way :
FOREO UFO 2 paid £45!! You read it right, this is sold for £239 everywhere, they have a special foreo sale the other day, the price is insanely dropped to £75 and I got a £30 wheel coupon to use on top of it! this is the craziest bargain I ever encounter.
Hunter winter boots, although this is the last season style, however, good shoes are good shoes, period! The retail price is £125, and the price offered was £64 and won the wheel coupon of £30, paid for £34 I am not complaining.
Tom ford ombre set, although no coupon/wheel available for that day but the price is dropped really low anyway, and my partner loves this brand, paid for £40 and this set is worth £160 on the counter.
Marc Jacobs Daisy 100ml EDT, This is by far the BEST haul for me, I am obsessed with this perfume, the initial price is £84 and the price is dropped to £40!! and I have the £30 wheel coupon, within a few seconds perfume gone, but I am a few lucky who snatch this for such an insane price.
Hugo Boss Bottled 100ml EDT I got for £13.95, this is during the show they call buskin, Buskin show is more like entertainment every night no-host just a talented musician/artist perform live, the more views the more they drop the price, so it’s about patience if you think the price they offered already good enough don’t hesitate to checkout, the retail price for this is £60 and they dropped slowly till £11, so there are lots of ways you can get a bargain on the app, from the regular daily show with wheel, a special show with an insane price drop or buskin show while you enjoy the live performance and keep an eye of the price increasing down.
I still have so many orders awaiting dispatch and on average of all orders combined I paid £15 for a very expensive item that would cost £80 and more on the counter, Be mindful with your spending however this is a very addictive shopping I know at one point I must stop but so far I am trying my best only to get if it’s a really good deal, and don’t know how this is last they are losing money for sure with this insane deals, a new startup is spending a fortune to build audience and brand, while they are still doing it don’t miss your chance, Do you shop here as well? Share with me your haul and if you need any question do let me know.
Sign up now , Go to ooooo app store